1) Products description
Black Oxidizing Electrophoresis Aluminum Alloy Die-Casting
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC machining → painting→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
From 0.01kg to 10kg
Auto parts, Medical Parts, Ultrasound system, Ultrasound devices, Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Metal Finishing Services in NINGBO AIKEHAN
After all aspects of the casting and machining are complete, we can apply all aesthetic, functional, or protective coatings. The various finishing options include:
· Vibratory Deburring: Our metal finishing services include vibratory deburring that can effectively remove sharp edges and other imperfections from the surface of the product. Deburring can also prepare the surface for painting and other finishing processes, as well as improve the product’s aesthetic appeal.
· Shotblasting: Another commonly used die cast finishing process is shotblasting, which involves the high-speed projection of steel particles to clean or strip the surface. Commonly applied shot blasting techniques include airblasting and wheelblasting.
· Robotic Sanding, Polishing, and Bright Finish: Robotics provides a fully automated metal finishing solution for fast and efficient surface sanding and polishing. Robots are typically equipped with a series of buffing and sanding wheels that are capable of providing a smooth, bright finish.
· Robotic Painting: Our die cast finishing services also include robotic painting that offers the benefits of superior performance, flexibility and consistency. The robotic painting process can also result in fewer errors and lower costs when compared to “human” painting.
· Powder Paint: Powder painting, which is also known as powder coating, involves the application of an organic powder that achieves paint adhesion through electrostatic attraction. Powder painting offers maximum efficiency and is also friendlier to the environment than solvent-based painting methods.
· Wet Spray Paint: Our metal finishing company can precisely execute traditional wet spraying processes that are extremely beneficial in a wide range of industrial applications.
· Plating- Chromate, E-Nickel, Cadmium, and Silver Plating: Electroplating is the process of depositing metal ions onto the surface of a product via electrodeposition for purposes such as increasing corrosion resistance and enhancing aesthetic appeal. We can provide plating services using various types of metals.
· E Coating: Electrophoretic painting, also known as e-coating, is somewhat similar to electroplating, except that paint is electrodeposited onto the surface instead of metal. Our metal casting services include an effective e-coating process that is often preferable to traditional painting.
3) Our Automated Aluminum Die Casting Plant
A key reason why Ningbo Aikehan is one of the leading aluminum die casting manufacturers in the United States is our ongoing commitment to process improvement, which includes the use of innovative equipment. Premier has been investing in top of the line equipment to produce the highest caliber products in high and low volumes.
Our aluminum die casting plant encompasses state of the art technology, including automated Prince machines from 280 to 1000 tons. Robotic die cast cells offer the advantages of unparallelled process consistency, precision, efficiency, and reduced labor costs.
Other examples of the technologically advanced equipment our aluminum die casting company uses include:
· A wide range of die casting equipment featuring an assortment of cold chamber machines.
· Ancillary automated die casting equipment including an automatic ladles, automatic spray systems and cutting-edge Kawasaki robots.
· Die casting process equipment such as Visitrac monitoring systems at each machine with process limits monitors, oil recirculating units and MFT vacuum units.
· Fully equipped melting department with Central Reverb furnaces, low energy highly efficient aluminum holding furnaces and a melter/holder combination furnace.
· A finishing department containing a Tumblast Wheelabrator, vibratory mills, belt sanding machines, and a fully automated sanding and polishing robotic cell.