1) Products description
Powder Coating Aluminum Extruded Profiles and section
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC machining → Anodized→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Auto parts, Medical Parts, Ultrasound system, Ultrasound devices, Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Metal Finishing Services in NINGBO AIKEHAN
After all aspects of the casting and machining are complete, we can apply all aesthetic, functional, or protective coatings. The various finishing options include:
· Vibratory Deburring: Our metal finishing services include vibratory deburring that can effectively remove sharp edges and other imperfections from the surface of the product. Deburring can also prepare the surface for painting and other finishing processes, as well as improve the product’s aesthetic appeal.
· Shotblasting: Another commonly used die cast finishing process is shotblasting, which involves the high-speed projection of steel particles to clean or strip the surface. Commonly applied shot blasting techniques include airblasting and wheelblasting.
· Robotic Sanding, Polishing, and Bright Finish: Robotics provides a fully automated metal finishing solution for fast and efficient surface sanding and polishing. Robots are typically equipped with a series of buffing and sanding wheels that are capable of providing a smooth, bright finish.
· Robotic Painting: Our die cast finishing services also include robotic painting that offers the benefits of superior performance, flexibility and consistency. The robotic painting process can also result in fewer errors and lower costs when compared to “human” painting.
· Powder Paint: Powder painting, which is also known as powder coating, involves the application of an organic powder that achieves paint adhesion through electrostatic attraction. Powder painting offers maximum efficiency and is also friendlier to the environment than solvent-based painting methods.
· Wet Spray Paint: Our metal finishing company can precisely execute traditional wet spraying processes that are extremely beneficial in a wide range of industrial applications.
· Plating- Chromate, E-Nickel, Cadmium, and Silver Plating: Electroplating is the process of depositing metal ions onto the surface of a product via electrodeposition for purposes such as increasing corrosion resistance and enhancing aesthetic appeal. We can provide plating services using various types of metals.
· E Coating: Electrophoretic painting, also known as e-coating, is somewhat similar to electroplating, except that paint is electrodeposited onto the surface instead of metal. Our metal casting services include an effective e-coating process that is often preferable to traditional painting.
3)Applications for Aluminum
· Aluminum castings improve automotive fuel efficiency by contributing to weight saving requirements
· Aluminum is used in a broad range of networking and infrastructure equipment in the telecom and computing industries because RF filter boxes and housings require heat dissipation
· In handheld devices, aluminum castings provide EMI/RFI shielding, rigidity, and durability with minimal weight
· Because of aluminum’s excellent electrical performance and shielding properties, even in high-temperature environments, die cast aluminum is ideal for electronic connectors and housings
At NINGBO AIKEHAN. we understand the mechanics of working with aluminum. For each part we manufacture, we consider wall thickness, profile circumscribing circle size, location of dimension on the profile and the type of profile. We are also able to match the tolerance specifications with the right extrusion press size.
While the aluminum industry provides standard dimensional tolerance guidelines for extruded aluminum profiles — flatness and twist, contours, straightness — the experience our team brings to each project allows us to compensate for those unique situations where standard tolerances will not be successful in the end-use part application. We understand that each extruded profile has critical features that are important to its performance. Our expertise helps us determine when tolerances must be tightened in order to achieve the fit, form and functional requirements of the end applications.