1) Products description
aluminum die-casting housing for LED lighting
Aluminum alloy A380
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Powder coating→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Module LED Street light Aluminum Led Housing With 100W
LED Street Light
mill/anodizing/powder coating/sand blasting/plating
Using module,Changing a module is convenient.
Long lifespan, can reach 50,000 hours
No strobe/UV/IR radiation
fashion modern,Anti-corrosion coating surface,durable in use.
· More durable: high power LED street light is suitable for different ambient temperature from -40°C to 60°C, high shock-resistant alloy body, dust & humidity protected system
· Freedom optional: large range LED color optional (2700K-7000K), low voltage/high voltage, replaces existing MH/HPS fixtures from 30W to 280W, angle adjustable
· Green environmental: energy-saving from 60% to 80%, no pollution of lead and Hg
· We can change the module or the led only, which will reduce most of the maintenance cost as the time going on.
· Light failure: <3% within 3000hrs, the larger thermal area can control the light failure effectively.
Unique secondary optical integrated lens design, good light transmission
· Unique optical system integration design (radiator for lamp).
3)What Are the Benefits of Aluminum Die Casting Services?
Our revolutionary aluminum pressure casting process offers a number of important benefits including:
· Customization: It facilitates the attainment of complex designs and forms, making it easy to customize the casting to specific manufacturing processes.
· Higher rates: Aluminum alloy die castings enable parts to be manufactured at a much higher rate than other metal alloys. Robotic die cast work cells are also used to increase production efficiency.
· Lightweight strength: Aluminum castings offer the highly valued combination of light weight and superior strength.
· Low cost: Aluminum die cast parts are typically less expensive than other metal alloys.
· Versatile and resistant to corrosion: Aluminum castings are extremely versatile and offer excellent resistance against corrosion.