1) Products description
Aluminum Die Casting recessed LED profile light fixture
Aluminum alloy ADC12
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Anodized→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Module LED Street light Aluminum Led Housing With 100W
LED Street Light
mill/anodizing/powder coating/sand blasting/plating
Using module,Changing a module is convenient.
Long lifespan, can reach 50,000 hours
No strobe/UV/IR radiation
fashion modern,Anti-corrosion coating surface,durable in use.
· More durable: high power LED street light is suitable for different ambient temperature from -40°C to 60°C, high shock-resistant alloy body, dust & humidity protected system
· Freedom optional: large range LED color optional (2700K-7000K), low voltage/high voltage, replaces existing MH/HPS fixtures from 30W to 280W, angle adjustable
· Green environmental: energy-saving from 60% to 80%, no pollution of lead and Hg
· We can change the module or the led only, which will reduce most of the maintenance cost as the time going on.
· Light failure: <3% within 3000hrs, the larger thermal area can control the light failure effectively.
· 6.5 years LED warranty: more than 50,000hrs ,reduced maintenance and hazardous materials disposal costs
· Unique secondary optical integrated lens design, good light transmission
· Unique optical system integration design (radiator for lamp).
3)Making sure your product looks good, lasts longer.
NINGBO AIKEHAN believes that offering complete, turnkey service is our greatest value. Our in-house aluminum anodizing facility is a state-of-the-art operation with complete quality and environmental controls in place 24/7. We’re able to offer several standard colors, plus numerous color variations ranging from champagne to black, standard or custom racking, masking and plugging. And we’re able to provide these services to fit the tightest schedule.
YOUR ANODIZING SOURCE.
Our anodizing processes provide superior finishes for our manufacturing partners. In addition we can provide extruders and other fabricators with anodizing services for their products.
Anodizing occurs within the aluminum, becoming an integral part of the surface. An anodized surface is durable, it does not peel and it's resistant to corrosion. Anodizing prevents further oxidization from occurring and therefore extends the life of the product.
OUR PROCESS DELIVERS SUPERIOR PROTECTION.