1) Products description
Aluminum Radiator for LED Lamp part
Aluminum alloy ADC12
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → White powder coating→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) PRODUCTION CASTINGS HAS BEEN PRODUCING ALUMINUM DIE CASTINGS & ZINC DIE CASTINGS, SINCE 2007.
We can offer many different die casting solutions because of our wide selection of die casting machines.
Aluminum die casting alloys are lightweight while possessing high dimensional stability for complex shapes and thin walls. Aluminum has good corrosion resistance and mechanical properties, high thermal and electrical conductivity, as well as strength at high temperatures.
Because of the superior mechanical properties, aluminum die castings are among the highest volume, mass produced items manufactured by the metalworking industry today.
Aluminum die castings are everywhere. They can be found in thousands of consumer, commercial and industrial products.
Aluminum die castings are important components of products like automobiles, computers, washers, dryers, refrigerators, furnaces and even toys. Some parts can be as simple as a faucet handle or as complex as transmission housing.
Production Castings is a proud American Manufacturer and we are a better value than the offshore competition.
3) Industries We Serve
AIKEHAN Die Casting offers aluminum die casting services for industrial parts in many of today’s leading markets. We help customers deliver products that can exceed quality demands. As a leading aluminum die casting manufacturer, we serve a wide variety of industries, including:
· Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Aluminum die casting services for compressor pistons and connecting rods, heat sinks, bearing housings and many more specific parts
· Electrical: Aluminum die casting manufacturer for electrical housings covering everything from LED modules to cell tower equipment
· Firearms: Parts for rifles and shotguns, including aluminum die cast trigger guards and receivers
· Lighting bracket: LED and other light products plus aluminum die cast heat sinks and other components
· Medical Devices and Products: We’re a leading aluminum die casting company for ultrasound systems, drug dispensers, heart monitors, bed gearboxes and more
· Meters: Aluminum die casting services for electric, water, gas, parking and other meters
· Recreational Vehicles: Parts developed through vacuum aluminum die casting for recreational vehicles, plus lawn and garden tractors
· Small Engines: Get small engine parts and accessory design and development from one of the most experienced aluminum die casting companies in the U.S.
· Vehicle Parts: We specialize in truck parts and systems from cylinders and gladhands to transfer cases.