1) Products description
Extruded painting cast aluminium foils light fixtures
Aluminum alloy A380
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Painting→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Profile tolerances are a key consideration in designing extrusions.
NINGBO AIKHEN. we understand the mechanics of working with aluminum. For each part we manufacture, we consider wall thickness, profile circumscribing circle size, location of dimension on the profile and the type of profile. We are also able to match the tolerance specifications with the right extrusion press size.
While the aluminum industry provides standard dimensional tolerance guidelines for extruded aluminum profiles — flatness and twist, contours, straightness — the experience our team brings to each project allows us to compensate for those unique situations where standard tolerances will not be successful in the end-use part application. We understand that each extruded profile has critical features that are important to its performance. Our expertise helps us determine when tolerances must be tightened in order to achieve the fit, form and functional requirements of the end applications.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR STANDARD TOLERANCES:
· For linear cross section dimensions use ±.008″ per inch of the dimension
· For wall thickness use ±10% of the specified dimension
· For twist use ½ degree per foot of length
· For straightness use .0125″ per foot of length
· Angularity will vary with wall thickness and size of the surface but are generally between ±1 degree and ±2 degrees.
3) Prolite LED 3W Mini Adjustable Recessed Light
LAlightingstore introduces our Mini Recessed cabinet lights. Powered with a 3 Watt CREE LED chip, these high performance cabinet lights are great in many display applications. With an overall diameter of only 2”, these mini recess lights provide 225 Lumes, and are a great fit for many low profile applications. Great for showcases, cabinets, furniture, and soffits. With a 50,000 hour lifetime, you can enjoy your lights for many years to come.
· 3 Watt LED High Output
· Long Life: 50,000 Hours
· Dimmable (with Dimmable Drivers)
· 225 Lumens
· 3000K - Warm White / 4500K - Cool White
· Available in five finishes; White, Black, Silver
· CREE LED Technology
· Energy savings of 85% compared to halogen lights
· Great for displays, cabinets and showcases
· 3 or 6 System Port Adapters