1) Products description
Round aluminum LED lighting heat sink extrusion tube and housing
Aluminum alloy A380
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning →Painting→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) The Benefits of Die Cast Aluminum Heat Sinks
Aluminum die cast heat sinks are electrically conductive, which means they can be electrically grounded – there’s no need to pay additional costs for copper plating, and heat sink parts are used for RF and EMI shielding. Die cast aluminum heat sinks are robust and can be molded with many features included to eliminate secondary operations such as machining and assembly to reduce costs.
Aluminum thermal heat sinks are specially designed to extract heat from components in electronic devices – and they’re designed in a way to need less machining than other processes such as extruded heat sinks or machined heat sinks. The cooling fin, mounting holes and mounting features can be manufactured simultaneously. Die cast heat sinks can be used as raw parts without any finish, or they can be anodized or powder coated for improved surface protection and corrosion resistance.
Besides the common “fin” design of heat sinks die casting can produce “pin fin” designs with greater density in a given area of the product. “Pin fin” features also offer the product designer greater latitude in orientation of the product in the final use – no matter which direction the product is oriented the heat will still flow properly through the “pin fins” thus extracting heat at the best rate possible.
3)Who Uses Aluminum Heat Sinks?
AIKEHAN Die Casting creates die cast heat sinks for a wide range of companies that operate all over the world. Some of the key industries we support and have specialized knowledge of include:
· Testing and custom machine brands that build their own specialized computers and cases
· Lighting, display and advertising equipment companies that distribute and manage LED boards for a wide range of lighting scenarios
· Large-park industries that need robust sound and acoustical systems to provide updates, information and alerts to staff across large geographic areas
· Industrial mechanics, automotive truck and equipment manufacturers, and support providers for logistics, farm and other industrial automotive brands
· Telecommunications firms, from business-facing internet service providers to individual consumer service providers like cell service companies
· Any company or situation that can benefit from an aluminum die cast heat sink’s ability to protect even the most sensitive of equipment.