1) Products description
Spun industrial Aluminum round modern pendant light
Aluminum alloy ADC12
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → White powder coating→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Why Choose AIKEHAN Die Casting
Bringing your aluminum die casting back to China soil ensures you’ll have some of the best design and manufacturing support in the world, plus face significantly reduced risks for quality concerns and intellectual property theft.
We are willing to sign your NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) and thus help protect your IP and protect your product design.
AIKEHAN Die Casting is a strong believer in reshoring manufacturing to China companies because it will improve our economy and the quality of American products, whether sold at home or abroad. Learn more about the Reshoring Initiative and check out their helpful Total Cost of Ownership Estimator® to help companies better evaluate their sourcing decisions.
China craftsmanship and partnership protections can help you reduce lead times, improve communications, decrease handling costs, reduce the risk of die failure and much more.
3) Industries We Serve
AIKEHAN Die Casting offers aluminum die casting services for industrial parts in many of today’s leading markets. We help customers deliver products that can exceed quality demands. As a leading aluminum die casting manufacturer, we serve a wide variety of industries, including:
· Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Aluminum die casting services for compressor pistons and connecting rods, heat sinks, bearing housings and many more specific parts
· Electrical: Aluminum die casting manufacturer for electrical housings covering everything from LED modules to cell tower equipment
· Firearms: Parts for rifles and shotguns, including aluminum die cast trigger guards and receivers
· Lighting bracket: LED and other light products plus aluminum die cast heat sinks and other components
· Medical Devices and Products: We’re a leading aluminum die casting company for ultrasound systems, drug dispensers, heart monitors, bed gearboxes and more
· Meters: Aluminum die casting services for electric, water, gas, parking and other meters
· Recreational Vehicles: Parts developed through vacuum aluminum die casting for recreational vehicles, plus lawn and garden tractors
· Small Engines: Get small engine parts and accessory design and development from one of the most experienced aluminum die casting companies in the U.S.
· Vehicle Parts: We specialize in truck parts and systems from cylinders and gladhands to transfer cases
4) NINGBO AIKEHAN. brings it all together.
An important part of the total value we’re able to offer is in final assembly. Using lean principles, we’re able to maximize product flow, managing simple to complex part assemblies. The end result is an extruded aluminum product that is clean, finished and ready to enter your production flow.
Since we’re already handling your part, often this light assembly proves to be more economical for you. In addition, our engineering team can develop an assembly and packaging process that fits with your internal production needs.
Our assembly capabilities include:
· Riveting or screwing components to an extrusion (stoppers, end caps, plates, brackets)
· Assembling two mating parts together (snap-fit, telescoping or interlocking extrusions)
· Riveting, staking and fastening several extrusions together
· Addition of seals and gaskets
· Plastic component assembly