1) Products description
cnc milling machine and aluminum die casting
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Tumbling→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) What Are the Benefits of Aluminum Die Casting Services?
Our revolutionary aluminum pressure casting process offers a number of important benefits including:
· Customization: It facilitates the attainment of complex designs and forms, making it easy to customize the casting to specific manufacturing processes.
· Higher rates: Aluminum alloy die castings enable parts to be manufactured at a much higher rate than other metal alloys. Robotic die cast work cells are also used to increase production efficiency.
· Lightweight strength: Aluminum castings offer the highly valued combination of light weight and superior strength.
· Low cost: Aluminum die cast parts are typically less expensive than other metal alloys.
· Versatile and resistant to corrosion: Aluminum castings are extremely versatile and offer excellent resistance against corrosion.
3)Industries We Serve
AIKEHAN Die Casting offers aluminum die casting services for industrial parts in many of today’s leading markets. We help customers deliver products that can exceed quality demands. As a leading aluminum die casting manufacturer, we serve a wide variety of industries, including:
· Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Aluminum die casting services for compressor pistons and connecting rods, heat sinks, bearing housings and many more specific parts
· Electrical: Aluminum die casting manufacturer for electrical housings covering everything from LED modules to cell tower equipment
· Firearms: Parts for rifles and shotguns, including aluminum die cast trigger guards and receivers
· Lighting: LED and other light products plus aluminum die cast heat sinks and other components
· Medical Devices and Products: We’re a leading aluminum die casting company for ultrasound systems, drug dispensers, heart monitors, bed gearboxes and more
· Meters: Aluminum die casting services for electric, water, gas, parking and other meters
· Recreational Vehicles: Parts developed through vacuum aluminum die casting for recreational vehicles, plus lawn and garden tractors
· Small Engines: Get small engine parts and accessory design and development from one of the most experienced aluminum die casting companies in the U.S.
· Vehicle Parts: We specialize in truck parts and systems from cylinders and gladhands to transfer cases
4) What is CNC Machining Used For?
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining is a process used in the manufacturing industry that employs speeds and versatility not available with other conventional methods of machining. These automated machines perform precise machining with incredible repeatability. In the die casting industry, CNC machining is used to modify die cast parts and produce features that cannot be produced in the die casting mold. This allows us to tailor parts to the specific needs of customers and send parts ready for assembly.