1) Products description
prototype cnc production machining services
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Tumbling→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) What Are the Benefits of Aluminum Die Casting Services?
Our revolutionary aluminum pressure casting process offers a number of important benefits including:
· Customization: It facilitates the attainment of complex designs and forms, making it easy to customize the casting to specific manufacturing processes.
· Higher rates: Aluminum alloy die castings enable parts to be manufactured at a much higher rate than other metal alloys. Robotic die cast work cells are also used to increase production efficiency.
· Lightweight strength: Aluminum castings offer the highly valued combination of light weight and superior strength.
· Low cost: Aluminum die cast parts are typically less expensive than other metal alloys.
· Versatile and resistant to corrosion: Aluminum castings are extremely versatile and offer excellent resistance against corrosion.
3) Precision CNC Machining Services
We provide CNC machining services for metal part manufacturing in numerous industries. Our software reads CAD drawings for all types of parts, and our team is capable of handling high volume production runs for a wide range of projects.
The tools used for precision CNC Machining are controlled by our skilled staff with the help of sophisticated digital systems. CNC, or Computer Numerical Control, allows for extremely particular control of positioning, velocity, coordination, feed rates, and other precision aspects of the manufacturing process for a particular part or object.
Our experienced craftsmen are well outfitted to work with a variety of metals, including cold rolled steel and stainless steel, as well as nonmetallic materials for specialized applications. Our experts are particularly experienced in precision machining aluminum parts.