1) Products description
Aluminum Raw Material alloy Die Casting Products
Aluminum alloy YL114
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Tumbling→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Electrical & Aluminum Enclosures
Custom Electrical & Aluminum Die Cast Enclosures from AIKEHAN Die Casting
With over 15 years of experience in die casting, our customized services specialize in product design for a variety of electronic enclosures, boxes, and cabinets. Over the years, we have catered to a number of industrial companies and manufacturers. With years of experience, we specialize in providing custom enclosures to fit your product needs.
Industries That Use Electrical Enclosure Die Casting
Electronic enclosures are used to control and safety proof products. This makes die casting for electrical enclosures extremely valuable for use in a broad range of industries. Perhaps the industry that makes the most use of die casting for electrical parts is telecommunications. In fact, leading telecommunications companies have proposed specific requirements for the manufacturing of die cast electrical enclosures and cabinets. As a result, these telecommunication “huts” are now built to withstand the most severe climatic conditions in the United States.
Other common uses for die casting services for electrical enclosures include the manufacturing of traffic lights, as well as electronic devices that make use of circuit boards. They’re also used to house electronic components found in many automobiles, along with audio equipment, generators, lighting and more.
3) Industries We Serve
NINGBO AIKEHAN Die Casting offers aluminum die casting services for industrial parts in many of today’s leading markets. We help customers deliver products that can exceed quality demands. As a leading aluminum die casting manufacturer, we serve a wide variety of industries, including:
· Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Aluminum die casting services for compressor pistons and connecting rods, heat sinks, bearing housings and many more specific parts
· Electrical: Aluminum die casting manufacturer for electrical housings covering everything from LED modules to cell tower equipment
· Firearms: Parts for rifles and shotguns, including aluminum die cast trigger guards and receivers
· Lighting: LED and other light products plus aluminum die cast heat sinks and other components
· Medical Devices and Products: We’re a leading aluminum die casting company for ultrasound systems, drug dispensers, heart monitors, bed gearboxes and more
· Meters: Aluminum die casting services for electric, water, gas, parking and other meters
· Recreational Vehicles: Parts developed through vacuum aluminum die casting for recreational vehicles, plus lawn and garden tractors
· Small Engines: Get small engine parts and accessory design and development from one of the most experienced aluminum die casting companies in the U.S.
· Vehicle Parts: We specialize in truck parts and systems from cylinders and gladhands to transfer cases