1) Products description
Die cast extruded thermal heat sink
Aluminum alloy ADC12
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Tumbling→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Specific Electrical Enclosure Die Casting Applications
As a leading electrical enclosure manufacturer, AIKEHAN Die Casting can design and produce die cast electrical parts for your specific applications. Whether your project calls for thousands of pieces, or just a small quantity of parts to start off a large long term scale project our metal enclosures are used in a number of different ways, including:
Telecommunication enclosures for wireless transmission boxes mounted on cell towers
· LCD Frames, where the LCD screen requires a rigid and sturdy metal frame to protect the electronics behind the screen.
· Cable TV amplifier housings for increasing the signal from the head end cable station to houses on the system
· Electrical control units to houses electronics for automotive under the hood applications
· LED lighting enclosures that require watertight applications
· Generator Protection to waterproof electric motors to avoid shorts
· PCB Enclosures such as aluminum mounting boxes used to weatherproof circuit boards that require a watertight exterior. These can be custom UL enclosures with built in mounting bosses, gasket grooves, and special openings for cable fastening. Many of these enclosures can also be designed as NEMA boxes for special harsh environmentally applications.
· Metal Chassis, which protects circuit boards and is used for heat transfer while increasing speed and cooling the electronics of the system
· Subwoofer Equipment, whether large or small, custom aluminum enclosures compliment any installation while increasing sound quality, a surrounding box helps protect the speakers
3)Industries We Serve
AIKEHAN Die Casting offers aluminum die casting services for industrial parts in many of today’s leading markets. We help customers deliver products that can exceed quality demands. As a leading aluminum die casting manufacturer, we serve a wide variety of industries, including:
· Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Aluminum die casting services for compressor pistons and connecting rods, heat sinks, bearing housings and many more specific parts
· Electrical: Aluminum die casting manufacturer for electrical housings covering everything from LED modules to cell tower equipment
· Firearms: Parts for rifles and shotguns, including aluminum die cast trigger guards and receivers
· Lighting: LED and other light products plus aluminum die cast heat sinks and other components
· Medical Devices and Products: We’re a leading aluminum die casting company for ultrasound systems, drug dispensers, heart monitors, bed gearboxes and more
· Meters: Aluminum die casting services for electric, water, gas, parking and other meters
· Recreational Vehicles: Parts developed through vacuum aluminum die casting for recreational vehicles, plus lawn and garden tractors
· Small Engines: Get small engine parts and accessory design and development from one of the most experienced aluminum die casting companies in the U.S.
· Vehicle Parts: We specialize in truck parts and systems from cylinders and gladhands to transfer cases