1) Products description
Die Casting Parts High Pressure Aluminum Parts
Aluminum alloy YL102
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Tumbling→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Metal Finishing Services in AIKEHAN
After all aspects of the casting and machining are complete, we can apply all aesthetic, functional, or protective coatings. The various finishing options include:
· Vibratory Deburring: Our metal finishing services include vibratory deburring that can effectively remove sharp edges and other imperfections from the surface of the product. Deburring can also prepare the surface for painting and other finishing processes, as well as improve the product’s aesthetic appeal.
· Shotblasting: Another commonly used die cast finishing process is shotblasting, which involves the high-speed projection of steel particles to clean or strip the surface. Commonly applied shot blasting techniques include airblasting and wheelblasting.
· Robotic Sanding, Polishing, and Bright Finish: Robotics provides a fully automated metal finishing solution for fast and efficient surface sanding and polishing. Robots are typically equipped with a series of buffing and sanding wheels that are capable of providing a smooth, bright finish.
· Robotic Painting: Our die cast finishing services also include robotic painting that offers the benefits of superior performance, flexibility and consistency. The robotic painting process can also result in fewer errors and lower costs when compared to “human” painting.
· Powder Paint: Powder painting, which is also known as powder coating, involves the application of an organic powder that achieves paint adhesion through electrostatic attraction. Powder painting offers maximum efficiency and is also friendlier to the environment than solvent-based painting methods.
· Wet Spray Paint: Our metal finishing company can precisely execute traditional wet spraying processes that are extremely beneficial in a wide range of industrial applications.
· Plating- Chromate, E-Nickel, Cadmium, and Silver Plating: Electroplating is the process of depositing metal ions onto the surface of a product via electrodeposition for purposes such as increasing corrosion resistance and enhancing aesthetic appeal. We can provide plating services using various types of metals.
· E Coating: Electrophoretic painting, also known as e-coating, is somewhat similar to electroplating, except that paint is electrodeposited onto the surface instead of metal. Our metal casting services include an effective e-coating process that is often preferable to traditional painting.
3) Industries We Serve
NINGBO AIKEHAN Die Casting offers aluminum die casting services for industrial parts in many of today’s leading markets. We help customers deliver products that can exceed quality demands. As a leading aluminum die casting manufacturer, we serve a wide variety of industries, including:
· Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Aluminum die casting services for compressor pistons and connecting rods, heat sinks, bearing housings and many more specific parts
· Electrical: Aluminum die casting manufacturer for electrical housings covering everything from LED modules to cell tower equipment
· Firearms: Parts for rifles and shotguns, including aluminum die cast trigger guards and receivers
· Lighting: LED and other light products plus aluminum die cast heat sinks and other components
· Medical Devices and Products: We’re a leading aluminum die casting company for ultrasound systems, drug dispensers, heart monitors, bed gearboxes and more
· Meters: Aluminum die casting services for electric, water, gas, parking and other meters
· Recreational Vehicles: Parts developed through vacuum aluminum die casting for recreational vehicles, plus lawn and garden tractors
· Small Engines: Get small engine parts and accessory design and development from one of the most experienced aluminum die casting companies in the U.S.
· Vehicle Parts: We specialize in truck parts and systems from cylinders and gladhands to transfer cases