1) Products description
LED Light Housing Aluminum Die Casting
Aluminum alloy ADC12
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Tumbling→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Why Choose AIKEHAN Die Casting
Bringing your aluminum die casting back to China soil ensures you’ll have some of the best design and manufacturing support in the world, plus face significantly reduced risks for quality concerns and intellectual property theft.
We are willing to sign your NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) and thus help protect your IP and protect your product design.
AIKEHAN Die Casting is a strong believer in reshoring manufacturing to China companies because it will improve our economy and the quality of American products, whether sold at home or abroad. Learn more about the Reshoring Initiative and check out their helpful Total Cost of Ownership Estimator® to help companies better evaluate their sourcing decisions.
China craftsmanship and partnership protections can help you reduce lead times, improve communications, decrease handling costs, reduce the risk of die failure and much more.
3) Our Automated Aluminum Die Casting Plant
A key reason why AIKEHAN is one of the leading aluminum die casting manufacturers in China is our ongoing commitment to process improvement, which includes the use of innovative equipment. AIKEHAN has been investing in top of the line equipment to produce the highest caliber products in high and low volumes.
Our aluminum die casting plant encompasses state of the art technology, including automated Prince machines from 280 to 1000 tons. Robotic die cast cells offer the advantages of unparallelled process consistency, precision, efficiency, and reduced labor costs.
Other examples of the technologically advanced equipment our aluminum die casting company uses include:
· A wide range of die casting equipment featuring an assortment of cold chamber machines.
· Ancillary automated die casting equipment including an automatic ladles, automatic spray systems and cutting-edge Kawasaki robots.
· Die casting process equipment such as Visitrac monitoring systems at each machine with process limits monitors, oil recirculating units and MFT vacuum units.
· Fully equipped melting department with Central Reverb furnaces, low energy highly efficient aluminum holding furnaces and a melter/holder combination furnace.
· A finishing department containing a Tumblast Wheelabrator, vibratory mills, belt sanding machines, and a fully automated sanding and polishing robotic cell.