Aluminum die casting is a kind of pressure casting part. It is a pressure casting mechanical die casting machine equipped with a casting mold. The aluminum or aluminum alloy that is heated in the liquid state is poured into the material inlet of the die casting machine, and die casting by the die casting machine casts the mold limitation. The shape and size of aluminum parts or aluminum alloy parts, such parts are usually called aluminum die casting.
(1) It is possible to manufacture metal parts with complex shapes, sharp outlines, and thin-walled deep cavities. Because the molten metal maintains high fluidity at high pressure and high speed, it is possible to obtain metal parts that are difficult to process by other processes.
(2) The dimensional accuracy of the die castings is high, up to IT11-13, sometimes up to IT9, surface roughness Ra0.8-3.2um, good interchangeability.
(3) High material utilization. Due to the high precision of die castings, only a small amount of machining is required for assembly. Some die castings can be assembled directly. Its material utilization rate is about 60%--80%, and the blank utilization rate is 90%.
(4) High production efficiency. Due to high-speed filling and short filling time, the metal industry solidifies quickly and the die casting operation cycle speed is high. Among various casting processes, the die casting method has the highest productivity and is suitable for mass production.
(5) Easy to use the inserts. It is easy to set the positioning mechanism on the die casting mould to facilitate insert casting and meet the local special performance requirements of the die casting.