Zinc alloy Zinc alloy used in die-casting is based on zinc-based alloy with other elements. Often added alloying elements are aluminum, copper, magnesium, cadmium, lead, titanium and other low-temperature zinc alloy. Zinc alloy has low melting point, good fluidity, easy fusion welding, brazing and plastic processing. It is corrosion-resistant in the atmosphere and easy to recycle and remelt the scrap materials. However, the creep strength is low and the dimensional change easily occurs due to natural aging. Melt method of preparation, die-casting or pressure processing materials. According to the manufacturing process can be divided into zinc alloy die-casting and deformation of zinc alloy.
Zinc alloy main additive elements are aluminum, copper and magnesium, etc. Zinc alloy according to the processing technology can be divided into two types of deformation and casting zinc alloy. Cast zinc alloy fluidity and corrosion resistance is good for die-casting instruments, automotive parts shell Wait.
Zinc alloy material characteristics:
2. Casting performance, can die-casting complex shape, thin-walled precision parts, casting surface smooth.
3. Can be surface treatment: electroplating, spraying, painting, polishing, grinding and so on.
4. Melting and die-casting do not attract iron, non-corrosive pressure type, non-stick mold.
5. Good room temperature mechanical properties and wear resistance.
6. Low melting point, melting at 385 ℃, easy die-casting molding.