1) Products description
Top Zinc alloy Die Casting parts
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Tumbling→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Ultrasound devices, Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2)Zinc alloy characteristics:
· High strength and hardness
· Excellent electrical conductivity
· High thermal conductivity
· Low cost raw material
· High dimensional accuracy and stability
· Excellent thin wall capability
· Ability to cold form, which eases joining
· High quality finishing characteristics
· Outstanding corrosion resistance
· Full recyclability
Zinc’s high strength and hardness lends itself to many solutions and it’s the ideal alternative to machined, pressed, stamped, and fabricated components.
Applications for Zinc:
· Complex net-shaped zinc housings, with precise thin walls offer excellent electrical performance and shielding properties
· Our proprietary multi-slide die casting process and superior thin-wall capabilities make us the foremost supplier of zinc components for broad range of consumer electronic devices
· The castability of zinc, its wear resistance, and structural integrity make it perfect for the creation of the multi-faceted, highly complex shapes used in automotive safety and electronics industry
· Superior finishing characteristics, including maximum aesthetic appeal.
· Excellent resistance against corrosion.
· An environmentally friendly process — zinc die castings are completely recyclable.
Our alloys include:
· Zinc: Zamak 3, 5, and 7
· Zinc-Aluminum: ZA-8, ZA-12, and ZA-27
Zinc alloys are the easiest to high pressure diecast. They offer high ductility, impact strength, and can be easily plated. Zinc alloys have a lower melting point than aluminum which can assist in promoting longer die life.
ZA alloys are zinc-based die casting materials that have a higher aluminum content than standard zinc alloys. These alloys provide high strength characteristics as well as high hardness and good bearing properties.