1) Products description
Zinc Alloy Die-Casting machine
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Chrome plated→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Ultrasound devices, Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2)Zinc alloy characteristics:
· High strength and hardness
· Excellent electrical conductivity
· High thermal conductivity
· Low cost raw material
· High dimensional accuracy and stability
· Excellent thin wall capability
· Ability to cold form, which eases joining
· High quality finishing characteristics
· Outstanding corrosion resistance
· Full recyclability
Zinc’s high strength and hardness lends itself to many solutions and it’s the ideal alternative to machined, pressed, stamped, and fabricated components.
Applications for Zinc:
· Complex net-shaped zinc housings, with precise thin walls offer excellent electrical performance and shielding properties
· Our proprietary multi-slide die casting process and superior thin-wall capabilities make us the foremost supplier of zinc components for broad range of consumer electronic devices
· The castability of zinc, its wear resistance, and structural integrity make it perfect for the creation of the multi-faceted, highly complex shapes used in automotive safety and electronics industry
What Are the Benefits of Our Zinc Die Casting Services?
Zinc is regarded as the easiest metal to cast. Zinc die casting offers an unbeatable combination of superior quality, a high level of production efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Specific benefits of using zinc alloys for die casting include:
· The ability to create complex shapes with thinner walls.
· Maximum hardness and strength.
· Extended die life without the need for constant maintenance.
· Excellent thermal and electrical conductivity.
· A higher level of dimensional stability than many other metal alloys.
· Superior finishing characteristics, including maximum aesthetic appeal.
· Excellent resistance against corrosion.
· An environmentally friendly process — zinc die castings are completely recyclable.